Light winds wreaked havoc on day five of the Hempel Sailing World Championships in Aarhus, Denmark yesterday.
The race committee had hoped that the morning forecast for eight to ten knot breezes would increase to 12 knots with gusts up to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 7, 2018 8:00 am
Campbell Patton has plenty to be proud of after producing his best showing at the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships, that...
- Jul 21, 2018 8:00 am
Campbell Patton continued his fine form of late during yesterday’s opening day of racing at the Youth Sailing World...
- Jul 17, 2018 8:00 am
Line Honours in the Bermuda to Hamburg Race is Rambler 88’s to lose.
George David’s Maxi is the overwhelming favourite...
- Jul 7, 2018 8:00 am
Butch Agnew and his team-mates on board Overproof made up considerable ground in the standings on day two of the Viper 640...
- Jul 7, 2018 8:00 am
Somers Kempe made an encouraging start to the Viper 640 North American Championships in Kingston, Ontario,...
- Jul 6, 2018 8:00 am
Campbell Patton returned home yesterday on a high after his podium display at the US Laser National Championships in Houston,...
- Jul 5, 2018 8:00 am
Sebastian Kempe exceeded his expectations after securing Bermuda their first fleet racing podium in 11 years at the Optimist...
- Jul 4, 2018 8:00 am
Campbell Patton will be looking to make one final push for glory at the US Laser National Championships that conclude in...
- Jul 3, 2018 8:00 am
Sebastian Kempe earned a spot on the podium to cap Bermuda’s phenomenal display at the Optimist North American Championships...
- Jul 2, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda’s junior sailors continued to punch above their weight during yesterday’s penultimate day of the Optimist North...
- Jun 30, 2018 8:00 am
- Dinghy club earns keelboat centre status
- America’s Cup cats could be set to fly again in Bermuda
- Team AkzoNobel ‘proud’ of fourth place
- Grundy: I’ve cried about three times
- Bromby claims victory on return to Star Class
- Local pair cross the line
- Smith holds off Foggo to triumph in thriller
- Rambler takes line honours
- Nagel and Co make fifth podium in Sweden
- Newport Bermuda Race gets under way
- Dickinson and Foggo join forces
- Hubbard sets sail on tide of emotion
- Woods outlines Visionary plan
- Williams blazing trail for women in sailing
- Elizabeth II lays down marker in opener
- Nagel and team achieve unthinkable
- Nagel’s AkzoNobel make history
- Foggo and Dickinson sail to glory
- Ingham’s success ‘a result of hard work and determination’
- Ingham qualifies for Volvo Ocean Race
Sucker fish latches on to swimmer
Ukrainian sailor given refuge
Sex assault survivor: ‘Bermuda has to know’
Birder Dobson bids farewell
Tylenol thief jailed for four months
A cultural death at Shelly Bay
Flawed argument for independence
‘I’m fighting for my children, not for me’
Brock battling an aggressive cancer
CEO keen to help others on career path
OBA seeks reality check on entrepreneurship
New women’s talk show launched
Bremar recognised for Cup Match discipline
Surfing challenge at Front Street store
Take Our Poll
- "Cup Match 2018 is in the record books. Who is your favourite for MVP?"
- Onias Bascome (StG)
- Chris Douglas (SCC)
- Terryn Fray (SCC)
- Stephen Outerbridge (SCC)
- Dion Stovell (SCC
- Total Votes: 1869
- Poll Archive