Flora Duffy has more than lived up to her potential since bursting on the scene as a prodigiously talented teenager more than a decade ago.
Duffy, who turns 30 this week, cemented herself as the top women’s triathlete in the world after...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Sep 26, 2017 8:00 am
Matt Thompson found himself in unfamiliar territory after crossing the finish line in first place in the Tokio Millenium Re...
- Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
Chayce Smith and Ashley Berry won the male and female open category during the first race of the Bermuda National Athletics...
- Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
This weekend’s Tokio Millennium Re triathlon will celebrate Flora Duffy’s ITU World Triathlon Series title and support the...
- Sep 23, 2017 8:00 am
Dianna White finished eleventh in the 30-34 age group over the standard distance at the Cultus Lake Triathlon near Vancouver...
- Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am
Karen Smith led the way for Bermuda at the ITU’s age-group world championships in Rotterdam.
The day after Flora Duffy...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Erica Hawley finished 40th at the International Triathlon Union’s Junior World Championships in Rotterdam, Netherlands in a...
- Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am
Tyler Smith produced the performance of a lifetime to finish eleventh out of 75 at the World Triathlon Series Grand Final in...
- Sep 16, 2017 10:17 am
For Flora Duffy, clinching a second successive ITU World Triathlon Series title tomorrow is about as much a formality as can...
- Sep 15, 2017 8:00 am
Bermuda’s Tyler Butterfield achieved a personal best at the Ironman 70.3 World Championship in Chattanooga, Tennessee, last...
- Sep 14, 2017 8:00 am
Flora Duffy leads the Bermudian charge at the ITU World Triathlon Series Grand Final event in Rotterdam this...
- Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am
- Butterfield and Smith impress in Tennessee
- Lewis delight at Tokio gesture
- Marshall looks class apart
- Butterfield aims to improve at worlds
- Marshall and Trott lead Labour Day charge
- Smith strong with fifth-place finish
- Thompson leads island’s charge
- Duffy all out in bid for world domination
- Duffy sets sights on Stockholm success
- Smith off the pace in Lausanne
- Rowling leads way for Swan’s
- Duffy closes in on title repeat
- Duffy aims to continue dominance in Montreal
- Duffy wins fourth in a row in Edmonton
- Duffy aims to hit the competition for four
- Duffy completes hat-trick in Hamburg
- Smith secures spot at World Championships
- Bermudians take centre stage in Quebec event
- Injury was blessing in disguise, says Duffy
- Duffy and Butterfield hope to team up on Gold Coast
- Duffy targets Hamburg hat-trick
- Price and Olcheski-Bell handle the heat
- Strong showing from Smith
- Herring shines at Clearwater
Financial assistance unsustainable — DeSilva
Mystery over strange lights
Man charged with $8 million heroin plot
Man extradited to face sex assault charges
Special Olympian fondly remembered
Noon update: Maria still ‘potential threat’
Hurricane Maria delays arrival of ships
FedEx delivers again in Top Ten Employers
Fireminds to expand with major US investment
Bermudian model targets top title
Caines on way to achieving ambition
Helping mental health sufferers
Hope for jobs through sports clubs
Call for public to help in at-risk areas
‘I’ve got the power’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive