The following is exactly as most immediately apprised by a personal and highly respected friend/adviser...
- Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am
We salute EY’s managing partners and staff for supporting the Bermuda Senior Islanders’ Centre for ten years.
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
We are in a critical health situation, along with our other crises. Face it, King Edward VII Memorial Hospital...
- Jan 7, 2019 8:00 am
I am deeply concerned that certain vehicles on our roads — both cars and motorbikes — are allowed to use Xenon...
- Jan 5, 2019 8:00 am
It does not bother me in any way to explain to the people of Bermuda, or for that matter, the rest of the...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
?Just when I think I have seen it all, when it comes to government dysfunction and administration, the morning...
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
The 20th Annual Seniors Party was held on Saturday, December 8th 2018 and it was a true community...
- Dec 22, 2018 8:00 am
I am embarrassed to be Bermudian. How could Cabinet make such a terrible decision to go to the Privy Council...
- Dec 21, 2018 8:00 am
Has anyone noticed that the wind has been blowing in Bermuda at between 15 and 35 knots almost every day and...
- Dec 21, 2018 8:00 am
The following is a letter written to David Burt, the Premier, and copied to you.
I was both saddened and...
- Dec 18, 2018 8:00 am
- Thanks for giving, from the LCCA
- Disillusioned and embarrassed over government stance
- Phoopa remembered with affection in US
- Enough with the complaining, now is the time for action
- Treat women in politics with respect
- Post office frustrations more than a senior moment
- Spirit of Christmas
- ‘Wildcat strike’ a horrible example to set for students
- Time to move on education
- Is this set-up the new norm?
- Nonsuch a solar example for island
- Electric bus fleet could be transportation’s salvation
- High beams add to road dangers
- Belco’s short-sightedness is unforgivable
- ‘Market timing’ a red herring
- SOS for Burch: Bermudians being displaced
- The perception of political power
- Senior Islanders grateful for $7,000 in donations
- Rogue hit-and-run taxi driver
- Bull’s Head crossing a fatality waiting to happen
- Wonderful experience but with a few hitches
- Our children could abandon us over national debt
- Speed cameras destined to join list of uncollectibles
- Stop dumping at Ferry Reach
- Sex Offenders’ Bill an insult to survivors
- Investment in students needs to be repaid
- Signature schools an exercise in disruption
- Conflicting messages
- Drivers, please stop at road crossing
- Frustrations with TCD
- Explanations still needed over Brown payout
- Government should hasten end to cannabis prohibition
- ‘Drink-driver’ not English
- A waiting shame
- Excavation shines light on need for designated memorial
- The long path to freedom
- Record take for Tag Day for the blind
- Pittsburgh massacre requires more than a glance
- Thanks for help after crash
- The illusion of democracy
Minibus operator, 67, assaulted in fare row
Child sex offender costs $230,000 a year
Tech entrepreneur launches takeout order app
They still don’t get it
Phillip-Fairn says farewell to BTA
Six police sergeants promoted to inspector
Out of this world
Giving back when the giving is good
Call for action on ‘land grabs’
‘Lack of leadership’ on SSM slowed progress
City plans major revamp of Albuoy’s Point
Lack of funds could be the ‘death knell’
A woman who waits for no one
Jackson pledges to reform public schools
St George’s police station could reopen
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive