I noted with concern that the recent Throne Speech contained the concept proposed by the education minister...
- Nov 13, 2018 8:00 am
Submit a Letter
LETTERS submitted for consideration must be accompanied by the full name, address and the daytime telephone number of the sender so they can be verified.
Letters without these details will not be accepted. These details will be omitted on request.
Pen names are no longer accepted
Letters should be no longer than 300 words. The Editor reserves the right to waive the word limit on letters deemed to be of particular public interest.
Letters must be exclusive to The Royal Gazette.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Lest we forget: 100 years later
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive