Tourist air arrivals have dropped 6 per cent compared with the same time last year, but spending in the sector went up, figures from the Bermuda Tourism Authority revealed yesterday.
Reduced capacity and storms were thought to have affected...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Nov 9, 2019 8:00 am
A speed-networking event to help tourism businesses battle red tape could help to turn bright ideas into reality, the Bermuda...
- Oct 31, 2019 8:00 am
Theatre fans will be able to cruise to Bermuda next autumn with a glittering cast of Broadway stars as part of a...
- Oct 26, 2019 8:00 am
Hotel owners were urged to use their resources to help make Bermuda a year-round destination at the Bermuda Hotel...
- Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am
A statistician suggested that return from the America’s Cup was less than a third of the $272 million indicated in official...
- Oct 18, 2019 8:00 am
The number of people expected to visit Bermuda by cruise ship in 2020 is 1,000 less than the 544,000 predicted for this...
- Oct 18, 2019 9:40 am
Spaces are available for the final two open-air theatrical performances chronicling the story of enslaved Bermuda heroine...
- Oct 18, 2019 9:22 am
Tourism minister Zane DeSilva championed efforts to tap into the superyacht industry as he spoke at the Bermuda Tourism Summit...
- Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am
Airlines have found that seat sales do little to sell seats to Bermuda, a company hired to help boost air arrivals...
- Oct 17, 2019 9:40 am
An American couple have made what could be their last farewell to Bermuda after they celebrated their 40th visit to the...
- Oct 15, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s cruise-ship schedule for 2020 includes more total calls, more passengers, and more visits distributed throughout the...
- Oct 13, 2019 3:44 pm
- Trio recognised for contributions to tourism
- BTA to host tourism summit
- DeSilva promotes island in Monaco
- Spotlight on BTA at ThinkFest event
- Cultural tourism calendar launched
- Gifts for Bermuda-loving couple
- Stanley and Joyce return for 50th
- Volunteers sought for Bermuda Championship
- ‘World-class’ plan for Snorkel Park
- Ribbon cut at King’s Wharf terminal
- Vacation rental properties deadline extended
- Promotions at BTA
- Bermuda clipper for round-the-world race
- Tourism Authority hires new sales director
Family set to lose home over loan guarantee
Woman to pay $7,500 for damaging 16ft boat
Serious crash near Collector’s Hill
Homeless crisis a threat to children
Railway Trail work not completed
Call to set up child rights commission
Take Our Poll