A total of 75 seniors took advantage of the second health clinic hosted by Age Concern this year.
The event took place at the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre in the East End and included vitals, eye and dental screenings.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 26, 2017 8:00 am
Bermuda Hospitals Board has appointed Michael Richmond as Chief of Staff after an “extensive local and international...
- Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am
Benefits for preventive care for mental health are expected to be added to the Standard Health Benefit by early next year,...
- Jul 25, 2017 8:00 am
Family are usually the first line of defence for those with mental illness, according to counsellor Chanelle Lawson.
- Jul 24, 2017 8:00 am
A new healthcare service aims to tackle dementia in Bermuda.
Bermuda Alzheimer’s and Memory Services offers cognitive...
- Jul 12, 2017 8:00 am
The Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre will be closed tonight, according to Bermuda Hospitals Board.
A spokeswoman said...
- Jul 7, 2017 4:10 pm
Participants for next week’s eagerly anticipated dementia caregiver’s course have been urged to register this coming...
- Jun 29, 2017 8:00 am
Screenings for children entering government primary schools in September are to be combined for the first time.
- Jun 28, 2017 10:35 am
People are encouraged to get a free and confidential test to mark HIV Testing Day today.
The Ministry of Health and...
- Jun 26, 2017 10:17 am
Recent warm and wet weather has created a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes and the experts at Vector Control are...
- Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am
Bacardi and its staff gave the gift of life in honour of the fourth annual corporate blood drive competition. The company was...
- Jun 15, 2017 8:00 am
- Island marks World Blood Donor Day
- Life is sweeter after diabetes reversal
- Get tested this HIV Awareness Month
- KEMH’s Schultz to be honoured
- Reddy arrest was lawful, say police
- Brown cries foul over cuts to charges
- Cancer treatment dream realised
- Upgraded CT scanner unveiled
- Bill will cut healthcare cost
- BHB facing serious financial difficulties
- Public urged to check for cancer
- Concern over ‘tanning addicts’
- Father’s illness prompted nursing career
- Kidney transplant funds to rise 50%
- Argus offers diabetes reversal programme
- Doctor: protect young people from diabetes
- Operations for kidneys could be done locally
- Product recalled due to Listeria risk
- PLP promise on addictions services
- New healthcare strategy rolled out
- Bermuda celebrates World Asthma Day
- Foundation donates to radiation therapy
Fentanyl floods streets
Taxpayers face substantial lawsuits bill
Man left stranded after owner reclaims boat
Wells told he is free to leave
Shadow Cabinet announced
OBA worked like Trojans
Skycaps bring a smile to their job every day
Dunkley on blacks: our hands were tied
Dunkley leaves frontline politics
Tweed returns to work
Late arrival expected for British Airways
Convictions for careless driving double
Losing the centre ground
PLP holds first Cabinet meeting
Trish is a natural woman
Take Our Poll