A total of 14 people have been quarantined so far in the battle to protect Bermuda from a killer strain of coronavirus.
The Ministry of Health warned anyone returning from China or other areas with person-to-person transmission of Covid-19...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Feb 15, 2020 8:00 am
Patients 1st would like to thank all of those who participated in the “Talk in The Park” last week. The response has been...
- Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
A review team to assess proposals for tackling chronic disease in Bermuda is being sought by the Bermuda Health...
- Feb 14, 2020 3:36 pm
A two-time breast cancer survivor told supporters that she takes part in an annual 24-hour fundraising event to offer hope to...
- Feb 12, 2020 8:00 am
A cruise ship due to dock in Bermuda after it was at the centre of a scare over a deadly strain of coronavirus is no more a...
- Feb 11, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health has begun an investigation into two cases of the highly infectious whooping cough at a Devonshire...
- Feb 7, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health wishes to remind the public that tomorrow is the deadline to complete the Bermuda Health Strategy:...
- Feb 5, 2020 11:32 am
The Ministry of Health would like to inform the public that the application period for the Dr. Barbara Ball Public Health...
- Feb 5, 2020 10:23 am
Patients 1st Bermuda, a pressure group with 10,000 supporters to improve healthcare reform, is hosting a ‘Health Plan Talk in...
- Feb 4, 2020 11:22 am
Parents were urged to keep their children off school if they showed signs of whooping cough after two confirmed cases of the...
- Feb 3, 2020 8:00 am
A surge in flu cases at the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital has forced the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre to extend...
- Feb 3, 2020 8:00 am
- Brathwaite confirmed as BHeC chief executive
- Experts ramp up coronavirus surveillance
- Screening to begin for coronavirus at airport
- Top nursing official visits Bermuda
- MRI scanner installed at new health centre
- Looking for youthful blood donors
- Seminar this Saturday on future of medicine
- Alert over spike in flu cases
- Patient to sue BHB for negligence
- Wilson wants ‘shared vision for health’
- Summer student chances at BHB
- Work to tackle HIV transmission recognised
- Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
- Lamb Foggo to cut operating hours
- New date for Docs for Dinner
- Health insurance reform to go ahead
- Man’s US hospital costs could hit $300,000
- KPMG recruited by health ministry
- Wilson: empower people with disabilities
- Wedderburn lands new role at MWI
- BHB gains top level of accreditation
- Warning over romaine lettuce from California
- Maximum wait for routine scans doubles
- Nearly 3,000 sign Patients First petition
- School dental programme hit by fluoride issues
- Public urged to stop health plan reforms
- Wilson thanks public over consultation
- Healthcare changes need support of hard data
- HIV risk not to be underestimated
- Men’s health check-ups in Hamilton
- Asthma sufferers ‘not under control’
Angry DeSilva hints at change for tourism
‘An innocent person could die’
Pressure group hits back at Burt broadside
Girls in Tech aims to close IT gender gap
O’Hara turns surfing passion into business
Northern maritime beacons not working
Mussenden takes aim at financial crime
Colts cause upset in fiery contest
Mary Prince Day wins parliamentary approval
Burt addresses passport problems
Summary of prisons report to be released
Romeo and Juliet comes to Bermuda
Police: two people still missing
House: economic hope from submarine cables
Burt: Bermuda primed to deal with Brexit
Biff film Puzzle is a real crowd pleaser
Take Our Poll