The Government intends to “soft launch” a significant revision of Bermuda’s healthcare next autumn, but full implementation could take years.
Kim Wilson, the Minister of Health, told a town hall in Sandys last night that the details of the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am
A Saltus Grammar School pupil has had whooping cough diagnosed, the school has confirmed.
The Pembroke private school...
- Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s doctors have warned the proposed Bermuda Health Plan may not reduce the cost of healthcare without hurting the...
- Sep 16, 2019 8:00 am
Kim Wilson, the Minister of Health, commented this evening on the Bermuda Medical Doctors’ Association’s reservations on...
- Sep 16, 2019 6:28 pm
A charity tackling one of the island’s most prevalent chronic illnesses has appealed for funding, even as it prepares to open...
- Sep 12, 2019 8:00 am
The former chief executive of the Bermuda Health Council was accused in court yesterday of “throwing as much unsubstantiated...
- Sep 11, 2019 8:00 am
The chairwoman of the Bermuda Health Council has resigned for “family and personal professional reasons”.
- Sep 11, 2019 8:00 am
A veteran nurse with almost 50 years on the healthcare frontline is shocked to find she has no insurance coverage for...
- Sep 10, 2019 8:00 am
Three public town hall meetings to discuss proposed reforms to health benefits are to be held in the coming weeks.
- Sep 9, 2019 8:00 am
An asthma prevention charity has offered lessons on how parents and teachers can handle attacks of the disease.
- Sep 7, 2019 8:00 am
Ways to cut the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease are to be discussed later this month.
The Bermuda Cancer and...
- Sep 4, 2019 8:00 am
- Tyrrell steps in for travelling Wilson
- Trainee doctor wins scholarship
- Let your hair down to help bereaved seniors
- Call for feedback on new health plan
- Study prompts BHB to focus on diabetes
- Broader consultation on health reforms wanted
- BHeC launches chief executive hunt
- Dengue alert: mosquito control advisory issued
- Healthcare plan aims to cut costs
- Guarded welcome for healthcare proposals
- Public asked for ideas on tackling disease
- Records now available: Childcare health and safety reports released
- Lamb Foggo holiday hours
- MWI Cup Match experience revolves around fun
- BHB lands $350,000 donation
- Health council launches ‘Fresh Food Fridays’
- Suspected ciguatera fish poisoning
- New hospice to be built alongside KEMH
- You dirty rats: rampant rodents a health risk
- City businesses urged to help tackle rat problem
- Boys often start smoking ‘as young as 10’
- Outstanding Kyjuan rises to the challenge
- Doctors in fee rate warning
- Healthcare will ‘implode’ if fees are cut
- Doctor dismisses talk of strike action by GPs
- Sugar tax ‘misses the point’
Soldiers relish hurricane challenge
Schools to reopen on Monday
Condolences to Pembroke woman’s family
Teachers given exemptions to fill gaps
Paint night to help autism charity
Humberto hit One customers
Hygiene reminder for students
6pm update: Tropical Storm Jerry a threat
Humberto hits farmers hard
Lump-sum pension option coming at last
‘Don’t let your guard down’ for Jerry
Nigel’s 50th proves to be real life-saver
Bermudian-born pair deny terrorism charges
James Ellsworth ‘Al’ Trott (1927-2019)
Caines: Remain in hurricane readiness mode
Take Our Poll