A new $11 million-plus high-tech technology centre is to open at Bermuda High School within the next two years, it was revealed last night.
The school said its new Innovation Centre would prepare its pupils for careers in science,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 18, 2018 8:00 am
An abuse prevention class for children designed to change Bermuda’s culture has taken off in local schools.
- Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am
A week celebrating young children and early learning, courtesy of the Bermuda Association for the Education of Young Children,...
- Apr 14, 2018 8:00 am
Bermudian Jay Butler won a top prize from the American Society of International Law.
Mr Butler, a professor with William...
- Apr 12, 2018 8:00 am
Twelve girls from public schools were given coding skills on a camp funded by a local insurance company.
- Apr 8, 2018 4:53 pm
The most important lesson artist Otto Trott learnt at the Berkeley Institute was that he could be anything he wanted to be.
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 am
A writing partnership between Bermuda College students and prisoners at Westgate yesterday unveiled its work.
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 am
A former CedarBridge Academy teacher who lost a “bitterly fought” Court of Appeal challenge against the education ministry...
- Apr 5, 2018 8:00 am
Future public servants are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Public Service Bursary Award Scheme.
Up to 14...
- Apr 5, 2018 2:08 pm
Schoolchildren across the island took part in an event yesterday to mark the 50th anniversary of the death of Martin Luther...
- Mar 29, 2018 1:15 pm
A new $35,000-a-year scholarship to Scotland’s oldest university is to be offered to Bermudian students.
- Mar 29, 2018 8:00 am
- BHS experiment chosen for Space Station test
- Leading the way
- Nasa scientist inspires BHS girls
- Children complete new computer coding course
- Awards for healthy pupils
- CedarBridge to host career fair
- Former Saltus teacher accused of sex assaults
- Is there life on Mars?
- Education troubleshooters removed from roles
- Tributes to union founder
- Governor shown creative approach to learning
- Press Release: MSA Science Olympics
- Press Release: Saltus St Baldrick’s event
- CedarBridge students at UN conference
- Press Release: Summer camp fair at Saltus
- Media access to British maths experts revoked
- Saltus celebrates Women’s Day
- BHS celebrates Women’s Day
- Dellwood principal placed on leave
- Press Release: Choir visits Somersfield Academy
- BHS celebrates Literacy Week
- Story time as minister joins BHS youngsters
- Press Release: Books donation to Clearwater
- Rabain accuses OBA of ‘condemning’ students
- Young Achiever: Student Sierra speaks out
- Lecture on ‘colonisation of Bermuda’
- ‘Pirate hostages’ to walk the plank
- Paget Primary embraces Black History Month
- Best honoured to be recognised in museum
- Pearman happy to be in company of legends
- Burt promises no 2018-19 mergers or closures
- Nusum thrilled to win top teaching award
- Boys school to host open house
- Award for Bermuda College manager
- Simons says time is ripe for maths reform
- Maths students failing to make the grade
- Theatre Boycott book taken to school libraries
- Teachers in pre-Budget plea for more resources
- Press Release: success for BHS students
- Schools put on art exhibition
Law firm sued over hotel deal advice
Renamed restaurant starts afresh
Missing goats plea
Bermudian model wins double award
Burch backs mandatory recycling
Man seriously injured in bike crash
Crowds flock to Ag Show opening day
I potted a husband at the pool table
BHS to create Innovation Centre
The day a whale saved me from a shark
Ag Show: children, seniors to get in free
Death penalty needed for drug dealers
Storage company sees strong demand
Researchers predict up to 19 storms
BBC features same-sex marriage campaigners
How can women achieve work-life balance?
Take Our Poll