Pupils at Bermuda High School for Girls held their first Innovation Expo.
Roman landmarks, Mars rover stations, catapults and Lego structures were among the creations on display at the event last Wednesday.
Props made by pupils for...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Feb 11, 2020 8:00 am
Saturday evening marked the official close of the Bermuda Union of Teachers (BUT) Centennial celebrations. The date, February...
- Feb 5, 2020 1:30 pm
Teaching assistants could be in line for a pay rise in the next Budget in the wake of proper job descriptions being finalised...
- Feb 4, 2020 8:00 am
A career fair at a Devonshire school was designed to help pupils find their passion, the school’s head said yesterday.
- Jan 31, 2020 8:00 am
A Berkeley Institute teacher was named Teacher of the Year at the weekend.
Diamond Outerbridge, a finalist for the...
- Jan 27, 2020 8:00 am
A veteran teacher is to retire next year after his school celebrates its 30th anniversary.
Carlos Symonds told parents...
- Jan 23, 2020 8:00 am
Schoolchildren got a taste of cutting-edge technology as part of a workshop at the Bermuda Institute of Ocean...
- Jan 21, 2020 8:00 am
Registration for children set to enter public primary school in September will begin next month.
A spokeswoman for the...
- Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
On Thursday, January 16, BHS held an event to celebrate the naming of the new “Alvin Ferreira Family Theatre” and the new...
- Jan 16, 2020 7:39 pm
A man studying to become a marine pilot in Scotland has won a $5,000 grant from the Caledonian Society of Bermuda.
- Jan 13, 2020 8:00 am
A charity that campaigns for people with disabilities plans to carry out a review of educational opportunities for differently...
- Jan 13, 2020 8:00 am
- Outstanding teacher finalists announced
- Teachers attend overseas STEAM course
- Petition aims to block TN Tatem closure
- New bursary programme at BHS
- New playground at Saltus
- New director of advancement at MSA
- New acting principal at Clearwater
- Government has ‘no plans’ to drop P1
- Scholarship for fundraising professional
- BHS celebrates new $11m Innovation Centre
- Voices in Education goes online
- CedarBridge hosts employment fair
- New head of Lifelong Learning Centre named
- Bean tells Berkeleyites to heed ‘small voice’
- Lessons in resilience and hope at BHS
- Students take part in national debate
- Warwick Academy blue fun day
Angry DeSilva hints at change for tourism
‘An innocent person could die’
Pressure group hits back at Burt broadside
Girls in Tech aims to close IT gender gap
O’Hara turns surfing passion into business
Northern maritime beacons not working
Mussenden takes aim at financial crime
Colts cause upset in fiery contest
Mary Prince Day wins parliamentary approval
Burt addresses passport problems
Summary of prisons report to be released
Romeo and Juliet comes to Bermuda
Police: two people still missing
House: economic hope from submarine cables
Burt: Bermuda primed to deal with Brexit
Biff film Puzzle is a real crowd pleaser
Take Our Poll