The new chairman of the Road Safety Council has said he is committed to the introduction of roadside breath testing and speed cameras.
Dennis Lister III said: “We support roadside sobriety testing and speed cameras 100 per cent and we will...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am
The Government is committed to an improvement in road safety, the Premier said yesterday.
David Burt said: “The...
- Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am
Insurance company Argus announced a $25,000 sponsorship of A Piece of the Rock’s new community outreach programme...
- Feb 19, 2018 10:05 am
Bermuda’s lack of speed-limit signs and speed cameras and “complete disregard” for hired scooter riders has come under fire...
- Feb 16, 2018 8:00 am
Graduates of an on-road motorcycle training academy have said the course should be made mandatory for new road users in...
- Feb 12, 2018 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette’s Drive for Change campaign has today launched a website dedicated to road safety in Bermuda.
- Feb 9, 2018 8:00 am
Tougher penalties and more sentencing options are needed to tackle traffic offences.
Senior magistrate Juan Wolffe said...
- Feb 8, 2018 8:00 am
The pain of the loss of their son after a Christmas Day bike crash was “a death sentence” for Terrylynn Doyle and Michael...
- Feb 7, 2018 8:00 am
Senior magistrate Juan Wolffe has warned that the endless stream of roads offences is clogging up the court system.
- Feb 7, 2018 8:00 am
Traffic police could encourage the use of dashboard cameras to help catch bad drivers.
Inspector Robert Cardwell, head...
- Feb 6, 2018 8:00 am
Graduates of an on-road motorcycle training course will be recognised at an awards ceremony on Wednesday.
The public is...
- Feb 5, 2018 8:00 am
- Road safety campaign to launch website
- Roban plea: Young people are dying
- ‘Everyone knows someone who has died’
- Police issue 18 tickets after campaign launch
- Roban: Breath test laws will happen this year
- Roban: We will address speed cameras
- Roban: We will advance Project Ride
- Reclaim our roads: emotional families help launch
- ‘It’s not safe out there’
- ‘This should be a state of emergency’
- Drive for Change gets under way
- Be the change you want to see
- Bermuda really is another world: the stats
Gay couple planning to leave Bermuda
Slain Connie remembered 40 years on
Man taken to hospital after morning crash
Living the dream
ICO legislation set to be tabled next month
Senators row over medical scan fee cuts
Take Our Poll