The island’s top police officer said he was disgusted that women were now gang targets after a woman was shot and killed.
Commissioner of Police Stephen Corbishley added that the 32-year-old woman died after a lone gunman shot her three...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am
A woman murdered outside her home early on Tuesday was identified by police this afternoon as Garrina Cann, 31.
- Sep 30, 2020 4:22 pm
A 37-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a serious sex assault at knifepoint, police said at the...
- Sep 28, 2020 8:00 am
Police have launched an investigation after a substance believed to be drugs was found at a venue in Hamilton over the...
- Sep 27, 2020 9:14 pm
Police have released two photos in relation to a serious sex assault on a 31-year-old woman and asked for the public’s help in...
- Sep 26, 2020 8:00 am
Police have found forensic evidence at the scene of a serious sex assault on a woman at knifepoint, a senior officer said...
- Sep 24, 2020 8:00 am
A woman suffered a “very serious sexual assault” at knifepoint as she walked to work at the weekend.
The attack was...
- Sep 22, 2020 8:00 am
Thieves stole cash and merchandise after breaking into a shop while Bermuda was on alert for Hurricane Paulette.
- Sep 17, 2020 5:50 pm
Police issued a warning today about a social media scam in which people are falsely told they have won a large sum of...
- Sep 17, 2020 1:16 pm
Police have asked for the public’s help to find a magazine of live ammunition dropped by an armed officer...
- Sep 10, 2020 4:51 pm
Police have launched a hunt for vandals who spray painted vehicles and a wall at a City of Hamilton car park.
- Sep 4, 2020 8:00 am
- I’m a fraudster – get me out of here!
- Police officer charged over social-media message
- Security pledge after church breakfast fight
- Police meeting in St George’s
- Police appeal over 2018 murder
- Officer convicted of sexually assaulting colleague
- Bad drivers boost public purse by $18,000
- Sex offender to be released from prison
- Man arrested for having cannabis plants
- Rise in vehicle thefts
- Arrests made after attack on vulnerable man
- Pair arrested for posession of crack cocaine
- Man arrested after stabbing
- Arrest made after high-speed crash
- Warning over fake adverts featuring MP
- Suspicious fires destroy truck and car
- Conman book-keeper pays back cash
- Teenager stabbed in ‘gang-related’ incident
- WhatsApp phone hack warning
- Witness appeal on anniversary of 2017 murder
- Police to check bars are obeying rules
- Police issue water safety message
- Police appeal over 2018 murder
- Help the fight against gun crime
- Police probe Horseshoe Bay fight
- Police investigate spate of boat thefts
- Anchor’s up: curfew-busting boat rumour dismissed
- Murder witness appeal renewed on anniversary
- Gunshots fired in Pembroke
- Four arrested in half-million-dollar drugs raid
- Disturbance in Hamilton establishment
- Stabbed man dropped off at hospital
- Gunshots fired at Sandys home
- Former football manager named as stabbing victim
- Call for regiment to patrol crime hotspots
- Weeks sons have proceeds of crime seized
- Man, 52, killed in Warwick domestic incident
- Rabain reflects on violence
- Warning on thefts through social media sales
Woman’s ‘execution’ a new low
Police name victim of Pembroke shooting
Edgar Wilkinson (1929-2020)
Studio concept doomed from the start
Teenager caught with knife at school
A fighter and survivor
Children’s retailer born out of lockdown
Health comes first for Brown
PLP hits back over $800,000 loan to Blakey
Plans for healthcare pushed to voters
Take Our Poll