Police have more than doubled the amount of convictions secured for people driving without due care and attention in a one-month period as part of a push to make Bermuda’s roads safer.
Close to $30,000 worth of fines and 370 demerit points...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 26, 2017 8:00 am
A St George’s man admitted punching a neighbour in a dispute over laundry.
Dennis DaCosta, 42, pleaded guilty to a...
- Jul 26, 2017 12:49 pm
A Sandys senior who admitted swapping price tags at a grocery store was this morning given a six-month conditional...
- Jul 26, 2017 12:56 pm
A magistrate has banned two men from the road for alcohol-related driving offences.
Larry Allen, from Paget, pleaded...
- Jul 21, 2017 1:01 pm
A Smith’s woman involved in a crash admitted driving while over the legal blood-alcohol limit.
Jodi Lewis, 33, told the...
- Jul 21, 2017 12:00 pm
A 48-year-old serial thief has been jailed for 12 months.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this morning, Antoine Raynor,...
- Jul 19, 2017 1:29 pm
A 49-year-old man has been fined and banned from the roads for a year for refusing to provide a sample of breath for analysis.
- Jul 18, 2017 12:03 pm
A visiting husband and wife have been fined $1,400 for bringing cocaine and cannabis into Bermuda.
- Jul 18, 2017 11:42 am
A 63-year-old man has been fined $450 for possessing crack and drug equipment.
At a court appearance on September 9 last...
- Jul 17, 2017 11:48 am
A Pembroke man who admitted failing to give adequate care for a dog has been banned from owning dogs for six...
- Jul 15, 2017 8:00 am
A St George’s man has been fined for stealing a pair of sneakers, although he told Magistrates’ Court the incident was a...
- Jul 14, 2017 11:47 am
- Pensioner handed conditional discharge
- Head of police will pay Reddy legal bill
- Drink-driver fined and disqualified
- Two guilty of drink driving
- Community service order for beach thief
- Drug smuggler jailed for four years
- Visitor receives driving ban, fine
- ‘Friendship’ ended in vicious murder
- Drink-driver’s road ban extended
- Woman handed $30,000 bail on drugs charges
- Man plans to fight back over dog fine
- Paget man denies charges, including assault
- Gang member jailed for life after double murder
- Whitehurst guilty of killing gang rival in chase
- Pembroke men charged with attempted murder
- Man banned from driving
- Accused decides not to take stand
- Reports ordered on traffic offender
- Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
- Reddy arrest unlawful
- Man admits stealing cash from business
- Man admits cocaine possession
- Pembroke man denies drug importation
- Football legend Baxter jailed for 11 years
- Pembroke man charged with wounding
- Paget woman banned from driving
- New Yorker admits having drugs in cabin
- Man charged with importing cocaine
- Cocaine smuggler Swan sentenced to 21 years
- Cruise ship visitor fined for cannabis
- Cruise passengers fined for drug importation
- Woman admits possessing cannabis
- Mills, Benjamin guilty of Belvin’s murder
- Man jailed for stealing steak and codfish
- American woman jailed for money laundering
- American visitor fined for drug offences
- Legal system branded an ‘absolute disgrace’
- Man fined and banned from the roads
- US resident charged with importing cannabis
- Drink-driver banned from the roads
Fentanyl floods streets
Taxpayers face substantial lawsuits bill
Man left stranded after owner reclaims boat
OBA worked like Trojans
Shadow Cabinet announced
Skycaps bring a smile to their job every day
Wells told he is free to leave
Dunkley on blacks: our hands were tied
Dunkley leaves frontline politics
Tweed returns to work
Late arrival expected for British Airways
Convictions for careless driving double
Losing the centre ground
PLP holds first Cabinet meeting
Trish is a natural woman
Take Our Poll