AIG provides beds for care home
AIG, a global (re)insurer, takes great pride in improving the situations and operations of its insureds and local communities. This ambition to assist; wherever possible, extends far beyond the course of normal business. AIG Bermuda has always been an active participant in bettering our Island and its many communities.
This year AIG Bermuda is pleased to partner with the Packwood Home, a vital institution which provides care for Bermuda’s seniors. As part of this relationship AIG Bermuda, in conjunction with Lighthouse Medical Supplies Ltd, supplied the Packwood Home with three new beds and a lift. AIG Bermuda is pleased to have had the opportunity to work with this special institution.
• Press release from AIG
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive