Car flips over in Southampton
A female had to be cut from the car she was driving after a crash in Southampton tonight.
The accident happened on South Road near Henry VIII Restaurant at around 8.45pm.
A police spokesman said that the car, which was travelling west, had swerved to avoid hitting a pedestrian. The vehicle then hit two parked cars and flipped over.
Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service freed the driver from the vehicle. She was taken to hospital with injuries that are not believed to be life threatening.
The pedestrian was not injured. Police redirected traffic in the area as they investigated the incident.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Lest we forget: 100 years later
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive