Hamilton health facilities relocate
Hamilton Health Centre services have been relocated after staff complained about faulty plumbing and other problems.
Government announced some services had been moved from the Victoria Street clinic or suspended yesterday:
• Child Health Services has been relocated to St Paul’s Church Hall, Court Street, and will take place from 10am until noon, Monday to Friday.
• The Travel Clinic will be held at St Paul’s Church Hall from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• The Well Baby Clinic will be held at the Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays and Fridays.
• Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice.
• Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Road. “Tdap” immunisations will be available on Friday from 9am until 11am.
• Birth control shot clinic and birth control pill pick-up from will be from 2pm until 4pm. Full maternal health services will be available from Monday, from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For more information call 332-8895.
Caroline Bay payout bill likely to grow
Meeting the healthy eating demand
Caines emphasises state of readiness
DPP finds vomiting drink-driver
Bermudian in plea against UK knife violence
Town dealt major injury blow ahead of season
Doctors urge health plan rethink
OBA’s $165m gamble costing Bermudians dear
Government explores blockchain bonds
Four arrests after gunfire on Court Street
Senior arrested on suspicion of DUI
Take Our Poll