Man denies assault charges
A man has denied assaulting a woman and damaging her motherís car.
Corey Bean, 26, pleaded not guilty in Magistratesí Court to two counts of assault and one count of intimidation against Shirdonne Woollery.
The offences are alleged to have happened on August 22 and 23 in Devonshire.
He also pleaded not guilty to damaging a car owned by Donna Woollery on August 22 in the same parish.
The alleged damage was said in court to have amounted to $2,840.
Magistrate Maxanne Anderson released Mr Bean, from Pembroke, on $1,000 bail and adjourned the case until Friday.
ē It is The Royal Gazetteís policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any libellous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive