Diversity in the insurance and reinsurance sector in Bermuda has improved but it still is “not anywhere good enough”.
If Bermuda wants to continue to be a leader in the sector it needs to be inclusive of all diversity, said Fiona Luck, who...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jul 13, 2018 8:00 am
The Bermuda Foundation for Insurance Studies awarded $230,000 in scholarship funding to ten students focused on careers in...
- Jul 12, 2018 3:28 pm
The important role Bermuda plays in managing insurance and reinsurance risk globally was emphasised during a gathering of the...
- Jul 12, 2018 5:20 pm
A light-hearted quip that likened a panel of Bermuda insurance and reinsurance pioneers to The Rolling Stones of the industry...
- Jul 12, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda has received plenty of satisfaction from its insurance and reinsurance sector during the past 25 years.
- Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am
XL Catlin’s operations will become part of new division of French insurance giant Axa, to be named Axa XL.
- Jul 11, 2018 2:31 pm
BFIS has sent a team of students to the US to get experience in insurance markets there.
Eight interns left for Atlanta...
- Jul 9, 2018 3:28 pm
A who’s who of Bermuda’s insurance and reinsurance sector from the past 25 years will gather at Rosewood Bermuda tomorrow to...
- Jul 9, 2018 8:00 am
Swiss Re’s Georgios Toulkeridis is joining Bermudian-domiciled Everest Re Group Ltd.
He will take up the position of...
- Jul 9, 2018 8:00 am
Insurance brokerage Intrepidus Insurance Services (Bermuda) Ltd has had its registration cancelled by the Bermuda Monetary...
- Jul 6, 2018 8:00 am
Gary Weller is approaching the end of his working days and is looking forward to a comfortable retirement — but he’s concerned...
- Jul 3, 2018 8:00 am
- Abir members wrote nearly $100bn in premiums
- Chalmers and Duffy to speak at BII event
- Chubb Foundation names scholarship recipients
- Limestone Re in $278m ILS issuance
- WiRe announces three appointments
- Sea temperatures present storm uncertainty
- BFIS students prepare for London experience
- Argus agrees deal with Advantage Insurance
- S&P sees reinsurance rate growth fading
- AIG Life & Retirement appoints Winslow
- Top insurance figures to speak at Abir forum
- Sirius set to go public in merger deal
- Reception to honour captive stalwart Bott
- Everest Re announces transportation segment
- AIG appoints Miller
- Bermuda to create an insurtech sandbox
- AIG to acquire Ellipse from Munich Re
- XL Catlin links up with Bamboo Insurance
- BF&M reports $3.1m profit for first quarter
- BII sets new date for women’s series launch
- Insurtech and regulation event in Hamilton
- Athene donates laptops to public schools
- Everest expands contingency business
- BII to host BMA licensing lunch session
- Lee-Amies joins Hamilton Underwriting
- Axis Capital is finalist at Hedge Fund event
- Swisher named as Convergence speaker
- Hiscox accuses former executive of $1.8m fraud
- Reiss urges companies to be bold on diversity
- Chubb Select interns named
- Students network with insurance professionals
- Hall receives lifetime achievement award
- Soap project founder puts diversity on table
- Argo, Aspen among potential Allianz targets
- Captive industry facing staff challenges
- Burrows awarded Hamilton Scholarship
- Biltir launches internship programme
- Aspen CEO relocates to island
- Women urged to pursue leadership ambitions
- Coutts joins XL Catlin to lead Cargo
Businessman accused of US fraud
Police name teenager killed in crash
OBA cry foul over voters’ details
No lawyer needed to register property
Babywear store expands offerings
Cynthia’s Rest Home owner looks to expand
Joie de vivre as France win World Cup
Edgewood hires two paediatricians
Take Our Poll