A new phone app for Bermuda is set to solve the problem of what to do when you call a restaurant to order a takeout, but can’t get through because the line is busy.
Instead of hunting for a second choice, or trying to call back, the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
An entire floor at Washington Mall has been converted into a range of different sized units to help cater to the demands of...
- Jan 16, 2019 2:15 pm
Solar panels to be installed on the roof of the City of Hamilton’s works depot on Laffan Street are expected to save the...
- Jan 16, 2019 10:31 am
A crash course for Bermuda’s retailers on how to build their brand and stand out in a crowded marketplace is on offer from the...
- Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
OM Juicery has expanded its range and is now offering organic vegan food dishes from its Elliot Street premises.
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
Clarien Bank has appointed chief executive officer Ian Truran to the bank’s board of directors.
Mr Truran has led the...
- Jan 8, 2019 2:04 pm
Clarien Bank Ltd announced a net profit of $7.3 million for the first nine months of last year.
In a statement the bank...
- Jan 7, 2019 1:08 pm
Businesses in Clocktower Mall at Dockyard and operations in a number of adjacent buildings will reopen tomorrow after a...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
Calvin Okang Shabazz, a consultant with Bermuda Financial Network, has earned the CAMS designation.
After passing the...
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
One Communications Ltd has authorisation to buyback up to two million of its common shares this year.
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
Festive window displays created by shops and businesses in St George have been delighting customers and passers-by.
- Dec 23, 2018 3:54 pm
- Paws and Claws opens shop in Hamilton
- Software firm Nova plans for strong growth
- RA invites comments on service standards
- Healthcare system ‘a ticking time bomb’
- Somers reports full-year profit of $4.2m
- Travel app Winnow adds Aspen experiences
- Customer service key to Tuck Shop success
- ACT’s OneCloud reaches Bermuda milestone
- Coral Coast launches ‘wall of frame’
- Saltus team leads KPMG Investment Challenge
- McGinger, Doggie and Lobsterboy return
- BF&M posts $16.9m for first nine months
- Goslings releases ‘father of all rums’
- Doughty takes new role at BeesMont
- Concert promoter puts tickets on blockchain
- ASW hosts student lunch-and-learn in UK
- Deloitte staff make an impact across Bermuda
- TBi and Bluewave set to launch TV service
- Elevate launches career support programme
- Minister opens new TBi and Bluewave location
- Stevedoring changes policy on mechanics
- New guide for entrepreneurs
- TBi moves into new location
- Women entrepreneurs inspire audience
- BEDC to run two seminars on co-operatives
- Cinema closes after audience numbers decline
- Conyers collects offshore firm of year award
- Trippmatch heads for a blockchain ‘first’
- Wedco and BLDC to repeat seminar
- Extra hiring to cope with Black Friday rush
- Education savings plan hits $50m milestone
- Dunlop joins Walkers Bermuda
- People’s will not offer Black Friday deals
- Retail sales fall for sixth straight month
- More vendors being sought for Dockyard
- Digicel and BTC recognise long-serving staff
- Six achieve CFA charter status
- Court House to expand and add rowing studio
- New Haus units offered at below $400,000
- Polaris reports $1.01m profit
Minibus operator, 67, assaulted in fare row
Child sex offender costs $230,000 a year
Tech entrepreneur launches takeout order app
They still don’t get it
Six police sergeants promoted to inspector
Phillip-Fairn says farewell to BTA
Giving back when the giving is good
Out of this world
Call for action on ‘land grabs’
‘Lack of leadership’ on SSM slowed progress
City plans major revamp of Albuoy’s Point
Lack of funds could be the ‘death knell’
A woman who waits for no one
Jackson pledges to reform public schools
St George’s police station could reopen
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive