Bermuda-based drinks giant Bacardi has brought more jobs to Bermuda as the firm expands its portfolio, the company’s regional president for Latin America and the Caribbean said.
Ignacio del Valle, in Bermuda to help launch two new premium...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Sep 24, 2018 8:00 am
A fintech start-up that wants to bring the power of blockchain technology to the asset-management industry has chosen Bermuda...
- Sep 24, 2018 8:00 am
Horseshoe Fund Services has been voted Best Offshore Fund Administrator in the prestigious HedgeWeek USA Awards...
- Sep 24, 2018 11:32 am
A business leader has called for international companies to confront the issue of a lack of diversity in their senior ranks...
- Sep 21, 2018 8:00 am
The Mayor of Miami Francis Suarez is to join David Burt for a “fireside chat” which will begin next month’s multi-industry...
- Sep 20, 2018 11:18 am
The total value of merger and acquisition transactions in Bermuda more than doubled to nearly $34 billion in the first half of...
- Sep 20, 2018 1:42 pm
Taylors in association with Walkers is pleased to announce that Paul Nystrom has joined the firm as senior counsel in the...
- Sep 19, 2018 12:37 pm
A Bermudian-born company that uses high-tech drones to produce useful data for the agricultural and construction industries...
- Sep 7, 2018 8:00 am
Peter Durhager has joined the Somers Ltd board of directors.
The financial-services holding company that owns Bermuda...
- Sep 5, 2018 10:00 am
Bermuda’s financial-services regulator has hired a fintech adviser to ramp up its expertise in digital-asset business...
- Aug 27, 2018 6:33 pm
Bermuda has less than five months remaining to honour its pledge to the European Union to enact new laws to address concerns...
- Aug 10, 2018 8:00 am
- Banking for crypto business a global issue
- Triton profits climb on trade growth
- HSBC sees revenue grow 2%
- Bermuda’s crypto efforts make New York Times
- UK business trip tax liability warning
- Colonial earns cybersecurity certification
- Trunomi’s Perseid scoops Europas Award
- Question mark over Arbitrade’s gold backer
- Abic invites CEOs to sign diversity pledge
- Aima regional head on island
- BMA’s Byrne named to top IAIS committee role
- PwC promotes Savage to partner
- Arbitrade could bring hundreds of jobs
- Stenprop delists from BSX after departure
Hundreds stopped by roadside sobriety tests
Kempe: OBA must sever all links with UBP
Drink-driver who flipped car banned
Expanding Bacardi has added to island staff
Speeding driver was over the limit
Fintech start-up Laureate chooses Bermuda
Cannonier is new Opposition leader
Take Our Poll