Law firm Conyers Dill & Pearman is pleased to announce that Christian Luthi has been elected as chairman of the firm with immediate effect. He will succeed Narinder Hargun and David Lamb who have been co-chairmen since 2012.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am
US companies that make billions of dollars from patents and other intellectual property held offshore would be eligible for a...
- Nov 15, 2017 8:00 am
Payments technology company First Atlantic Commerce has expanded its online card-processing services across Central America.
- Nov 15, 2017 5:54 pm
LOM Financial Ltd has bought a building to host its Bahamas office.
And Scott Lines, the company’s chairman and chief...
- Nov 14, 2017 4:59 pm
Leading figures from international business have come out in Bermuda’s defence after a blitz of unfavourable media coverage...
- Nov 10, 2017 4:50 pm
Fund administrator Centaur Fund Services (Bermuda) Ltd has appointed Neil MacGuinness as head of investor services.
- Nov 9, 2017 8:00 am
E-sports company Unikrn Bermuda Ltd has made the island’s first cryptocurrency launch.
Unikrn describes itself as a...
- Oct 31, 2017 12:06 pm
Bermuda Monetary Authority hosted the Financial Stability Board’s (FSB) Regional Consultative Group of the Americas’ (RCGA)...
- Oct 31, 2017 2:08 pm
LONDON — Glencore Plc could face renewed scrutiny of its business in the Democratic Republic of Congo after confidential...
- Oct 30, 2017 8:00 am
EY’s Bermuda office has made three senior management appointments.
Cordelia Davis is now partner in the insurance...
- Oct 30, 2017 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank will have a presence in two new jurisdictions next year when it completes its planned acquisition of Deutsche...
- Oct 26, 2017 8:00 am
- Law firm Kennedys sets up Bermuda office
- Trunomi wins Barclays Fintech Award
- Estera staff raise funds for BVI colleagues
- QuoVadis wins EU trust service accreditation
- Wall Street catching up with bitcoin craze
- Industry and educators raise IB awareness
- Dyer-Fagundo to lead Estera’s Bermuda office
- Government exploring space options
- Sports stars lined up for investment summit
- FAC to service merchants using Shopify
- PwC to move into new offices
- New CEO takes over at Bacardi
- Finance professionals discuss tech impact
- Trump’s tax plan targets offshore business
- Fireminds to expand with major US investment
- Burt meets business executives in New York
- Bacardi pledges $3m for disaster relief
- Gene expert boosts BDA’s biosciences drive
Kimathi lawyer pays price for poor conduct
Simmons defiant over gaming
‘Bermuda calling’ marketing ploy a big hit
Families tackle road deaths
Residents want quick fix of farm smells
Get fashionably fit? No sweat
Mathias replaces Kempe in Senate
Cement truck overturns on South Road
Rabain reveals plan for schools
Smith to take over from Hayward at BEST
Island risking moral bankruptcy
CedarBridge celebrates 20 years
Dan is running round the world
Views make this jewel stand out
A valuable lesson in the art of asking
Take Our Poll