Ascendant Group shares improved by 10 cents, or 1.1 per cent, to $8.99 after 2,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Also being traded were 200 shares of Butterfield Bank, and 9,058 shares of BF&M. However, both those stocks...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm
Bermuda Aviation Services rose 20 cents to $2.20 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The increase, equal to 10 per cent,...
- Jul 25, 2017 8:04 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX index closed unchanged at 2,054.81 after a day without trades.
On the New York Stock Exchange,...
- Jul 24, 2017 6:01 pm
Shares worth more than $2.3 million traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index last week.
Somers Ltd improved by 50 cents, or...
- Jul 24, 2017 8:00 am
The Bank of Butterfield shares went up 10 cents to $34.10 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The move, equal to 0.3 per...
- Jul 21, 2017 5:52 pm
Shares of utilities group Ascendant went up 14 cents to $8.89 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The increase, equal to 1.6...
- Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm
Utilities firm Ascendant Group dropped 15 cents to $8.75 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The move, equal to 1.7 per...
- Jul 19, 2017 7:53 pm
Shares of investment holding company Somers Ltd went up 50 cents to $13.50 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Jul 18, 2017 5:58 pm
Two companies suffered double-digit percentage falls in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
Bermuda Press (Holdings)...
- Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm
Stock worth more than half a million dollars traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange last week.
Butterfield Bank was the...
- Jul 17, 2017 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares fell 1.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The bank closed on $34, down 50 cents...
- Jul 14, 2017 7:35 pm
- Butterfield edge lower in New York
- Butterfield shares rise in New York
- Butterfield shares gain 1%
- HSBC shares up 8.09%
- Ascendant the biggest gainer
- Butterfield shares close higher
- Butterfield down 1% in New York
- Ascendant shares up 19.2%
- Forum aimed at first-time local investors
- BSX unchanged
- Somers Ltd shares traded
- BF&M and One make gains
- Substantial trade in BF&M shares
- Argus Group drops 2.3%
- BF&M shares climb 1.9%
- Butterfield Bank down 1.5%
- Argus Group down 2.2%
- Polaris sees opportunities beyond city docks
- Butterfield shares fall in New York
- BAS shares trade
- Butterfield shares down 1.5%
- BAS shares up 40%
- Somers the big winner on BSX
- One gets more time to file financial results
- Butterfield shares gain in New York
- BSX holds steady
- Somers shares rise 4%
- Butterfield shares up 1.25% in New York
- Butterfield shares down in New York
- BSX ends higher for week
- BSX unchanged
- Butterfield shares up 3%
- Butterfield shares up 1.5%
- BSX unchanged
- BAS shares fall 41.7%
- BSX flat despite active trading week
- Polaris shares climb 5%
- Butterfield shares rise 3.2%
- Butterfield shares drop 4.6%
- Ascendant shares rise 2.9%
Fentanyl floods streets
Taxpayers face substantial lawsuits bill
Man left stranded after owner reclaims boat
Wells told he is free to leave
Shadow Cabinet announced
OBA worked like Trojans
Skycaps bring a smile to their job every day
Dunkley on blacks: our hands were tied
Dunkley leaves frontline politics
Tweed returns to work
Late arrival expected for British Airways
Convictions for careless driving double
Losing the centre ground
PLP holds first Cabinet meeting
Trish is a natural woman
Take Our Poll