No stocks traded during a shortened day on the Bermuda Stock Exchange yesterday.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index remained unchanged on 2,084.37 as the BSX closed at 12 noon in preparation for the approaching Hurricane Humberto.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Sep 19, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Butterfield Bank gained 0.8 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained 25 cents to close at...
- Sep 17, 2019 5:45 pm
No domestic companies’ shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, leaving The Royal Gazette/BSX Index unchanged on...
- Sep 16, 2019 5:40 pm
Two stocks and one fell in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
One Communications Ltd was the most heavily traded stock,...
- Sep 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd fell 3.3 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading yesterday.
The insurer shed ten...
- Sep 13, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Butterfield Bank gained 6.3 per cent on light volume in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank climbed $1.75...
- Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm
Shares of LOM Financial Ltd, dipped by two cents, or 0.7 per cent, to $2.80 after 25,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Sep 10, 2019 6:49 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group retreated $1, or 2.9 per cent, to $33 after 800 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Insurance...
- Sep 9, 2019 6:13 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up $1, or 3.7 per cent, at $28 after 300 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Sep 6, 2019 6:26 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up $1.09, or 4 per cent, at $28.31 on the New York Stock Exchange.
The bank’s shares...
- Sep 5, 2019 5:46 pm
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd fell 20 cents, or 6.2 per cent, to $3.05 after 10,533 changed hands.
In New York,...
- Sep 4, 2019 5:59 pm
- Butterfield down 1.63% in New York
- BF&M shares improve 2.6%
- Ascendant shares surge 13.3%
- All quiet on the BSX
- HSBC shares down 2.01%
- Butterfield shares rise in New York
- Argus shares gain 1.6 per cent
- Somers the lone trader on BSX
- Butterfield shares up one cent
- Butterfield shares down 1.28% on NYSE
- Argus Group shares fall 4.5%
- Argus Group shares improve 4.75
- Argus Group up 6.7%
- Butterfield slides 1.26% in New York
- Devonshire Industries down 70 cents
- One shares decline 1.3%
- HSBC shares drop 8.02%
- One shares up 1.3%
- Butterfield shares falls 8.7%
- Butterfield shares tumble 7.7%
- Butterfield shares down 3.96% on NYSE
- Butterfield Bank shares edge higher on NYSE
- One shares down 25 cents
- Argus shares gain 6.7% on BSX
- One shares gain 6.7%
- Butterfield shares slip 0.9% on BSX
- Appleby returns as BSX listing sponsor
- Butterfield shares climb on BSX
- Ascendant shares soar 25%
- Somers the lone trader on BSX
- Argus Group shares fall 7.7%
- One shares improve 2.7%
- Somers Ltd shares improve 7.1%
- Polaris shares fall 36.3%
- One and Ascendant trade on BSX
- Butterfield shares gain 0.9%
- One shares rise 6.1%
- One shares gain 6.1% on BSX
- One shares down 7%
- Butterfield shares down 2.4%
‘Our country is resilient’
Experts eye approach of Hurricane Jerry
Simons and Co licensed to thrill
Rowing studio at heart of Court House revamp
Schrum named among ‘global elite’
Stevenson’s film to show at US festival
Bespoke Analytics to host free showcase
Final update: Tropical Storm Warning ends
Humberto: the aftermath
Roofs blown off as Humberto batters island
Family feud ends with inheritance divided
New eatery Bowl 61 off to a strong start
‘Make companies pay for alcohol treatment’
Change of course needed on state of economy
Take Our Poll