BAS shares soar 21.7%
Shares of Bermuda Aviation Services Ltd improved 25 cents, or 21.7 per cent, to $1.40 after 15,006 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
BF&M Ltd shares also improved, going up 20 cents, or 1.1 per cent, to $18 after 2,800 were exchanged.
Meanwhile, shares of HSBC Holdings plc fell 40 cents to $3.75 after 266 changed hands.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 64 cents, or 2.57 per cent, at $25.53.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 2.69 points, or 0.15 per cent, to 1,832.29, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 25.57 points, or 1.87 per cent.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive